Wednesday, April 2, 2014

it's april?

At the beginning of January, I had all these wonderful of blogging more. But, as we can see that hasn't happened.

I'm realizing that life is busy because I am actually getting out and living a life outside of the four walls of my house.

I am loving my life. I love my husband. I love my job. I love that I get to see my family every week (sometimes multiple times a week). I love my church. I love that I have been able to meet new people.

I have so much to be thankful for in my life. Yet, I don't give enough thanks. I don't let the people in my life know just how grateful I am for them. I don't encourage enough. I don't love enough.

I have been so selfish lately. I have been thinking about me, and then, I think about me more. And more. (Notice how many times I have used "I"?)

This realization about selfishness hit me so many times a day, and I've had to tackle this issue. I've had to look deep into myself. I've had to confront some really tough issues in my life. I've had to realize just how ugly I am on the inside.

The thought hits me again and again, just how thankful I am that God is so much bigger than me. And how deep His love is for me...a selfish, sinner.

                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have been able to do some crafting, which helps me to relax. Below is my latest craft. I am LOVING the boho look right now, which explains the latest craft.

Materials
Leather (found at Hobby Lobby)
Flowers- individual stems (Hobby Lobby)
Hot Glue Gun

I braided the leather and then secured it on both ends with hot clue.

The flowers were plucked off the stem and then hot glued to the leather.

And voila! Boho headband

No comments: