Tuesday, December 18, 2012

i made it

so it's been a while since i last blogged. the reason one might ask?

finals!

and the week before finals.

this semester, finals week did not actually suck for me. the week before did. however, never you fear, i survived both.

during finals week, i managed to meet up with all my friends (more like a handful of friends) before we all headed our separate ways, make two scarves, decorate a bag for a christmas project, clean my room, oh and take some finals. haha.

i love school, but this semester was the first semester without any major courses and i did not like it. i know i know, i am a huge, super nerd, but i don't really care. i love school and i love learning.

i have officially been home for three days. i have managed to totally veg out and catch up on some of my fave shows: modern family, elementary, and castle. 

saturday was totally a bummer watching my hoosiers lose to butler. i wish i had my camera out for this because at one point my dad, my sister, and i were all standing up yelling at the tv...yeah we love the hoosiers...a lot.

yesterday, the fiance and i registered! it was so much fun, but so super exhausting. the entire car ride back we were silent, which is very rare because i am a talker. but i was so tired that i couldn't utter a word. i just sat there. and well, he is not much of a talker and usually just listens haha. but we had fun picking out things for our place. 

having registered makes things feel more real. like yeah, i am getting married in less than six months! where is the time going?!

any who,

i am now sitting in the library (what?!) yeah i know, i'm the nerd who is working on her senior project over christmas break. let me tell you, it is not my first choice but i have to have part of my paper written before school starts next semester. ugh. 
this picture actually looks super creepy. whoops...haha.

so i am taking a break from researching in order to word vomit. thanks for reading it.

No comments: