Monday, October 28, 2013

thoughts.

Today, I just want to share some thoughts that have been rolling around in my head.

Lately, I have been overwhelmed with all the change that has occurred in my life these past 6 months. Many of these changes have been AMAZING (i.e. graduating college and marrying the love of my life). Other changes have been a little bit more difficult (i.e. my close friends moving all over the country and being in the stage of your life where you have to put in a ton of effort to meet and make new friends).

I think that I have shared this before, but I'll say it again. I have never been very successful at dealing with change in my life.

In order to deal with all this change, I told myself that I was going to take a break from blogging and interviewing families. I was overwhelmed with all that was going on in my life, so I made excuses for myself.

I have to tell you, this month has been learning experience for me. I have found that life lost some of its sparkle because I knew that I was not doing what God has told me was His will for my life.

Yet, this month has made me realize that I need to be doing more. I have found some blogs that encourage people to start orphan care ministries in their church. I am certain that God has placed these blogs in my life and He is using them in AMAZING ways. I know that I will no longer take a month off from telling the stories of families who have or are adopting.

In addition to doing more in my church, I want to help families who are adopting with their fundraising. So if you are adopting and have decided to fundraise, please contact me. I want to help you with whatever you need help with in your fundraising endeavors.
     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I sign off for the evening, I leave you a pic of my #mcm.





No comments: