Thursday, September 12, 2013

wedding pics....part 1.

This is my entire family, grandparents, in-laws, sisters, parents, brother....they are pretty much the best.

So, in case you couldn't tell, I got married this past June. 

Annnnnddddd, the wedding pics are in. There are so many that I like that I am doing this in 2 parts.

Today's are the getting ready pics, wedding party pics, and family pics....with commentary...duh!






This is a picture of my beautiful mother helping me into my wedding dress. This is my favorite picture of her. Isn't she a babe?












This is me getting my dress buttoned up. In case you were wondering there were LOTS of buttons, but I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my dress.











This is girls getting ready...


















....and this is the boys getting ready.






These four beauties stood up with me on the most important day of my life. My two maids of honor...the two closest to me are my older sister, and younger sister. The two beside them (the brunettes) are my bestest friends from college.


These are the guys. There's a lot of them, but three of them are our ushers. So here it goes, The super handsome guy in front with the black tie is my hubby. LOVE HIM!! The one next to him is his best friend from college and roommate all 4 years. The next two are friends and housemates from college. The fifth guy, is my older brother. The next three are the ushers...two of which are his cousins and one is mine.













These are my siblings. I love them! We are a super close family so naturally they are my best friends. Also, this pic rocks! I'm just saying...we are looking good. The pic below is my hubs and his dad and grandpa. They're super classy.


























No comments: