Wednesday, August 28, 2013

where did august go?

Friends, my august has been ca-RAY-zy!

Who knew.

So let's see, what has been up in my life?

Both my parents and parents-in-law are moving. So I've been helping them clean and pack and move.

My husband's company took us on a weekend vacation this past weekend to Syracuse, Indiana. Loved it! It was fun to meet the peeps he works with and just have a good time.

Thirdly, I HAVE A JOB!

This has been the most time consuming in the month of August, but I love it! I am a nanny for 3 kids. They're great. I love hanging out with them. Such a great job. I'm super excited for the future with these 3 chitlins.

Sorry for the short post, but I'm exhausted. Have a great night ya'll!

Technically this pic was taken in July, but It was so close to August that I put it in. My husband, sisters and I (plus my sister's boyfriend) went to the Michigan Dunes. It wasn't the best day, but we had fun



No comments: